20 sierpnia 2021
Another round of the Travel Grants competition with a budget of EUR 50,000 has been launched
Another round of the Travel Grants competition takes place from August 20, 2021 to August 31, 2023: support for the development of bilateral cooperation. SMEs from Poland and Norway may apply for funding of up to EUR 2,000. No own contribution is required to participate in the competition. The programme is funded by the Norwegian Financial Mechanism and the European Economic Area Financial Mechanism 2014-2021.
The goal of the Travel Grants competition is to have a real impact on the development of bilateral cooperation between enterprises from Poland and Norway through the organisation of economic missions. Micro-, small and medium-sized entrepreneurs (SME) from both countries may apply for support in the amount of up to EUR 2,000. The support obtained as part of the competition can be spent on, inter alia, covering the costs of a foreign business trip, purchase of fair admission tickets or paying for participation in a conference/congress.
– Direct meetings between Polish and Norwegian enterprises, exchange of experiences and presentation of offers are a great chance for further business co-operation. Over the last years, trade exchange between Poland and Norway has been developing strongly, and our activity allows to strengthen this trend - comments Mikołaj Różycki, acting President of PARP.
Purpose of the grant: trade missions
As part of a trade mission, the applicant is obliged to participate in:
- a fair or conference/congress,
- an event organised by PARP and Innovation Norway during the above-mentioned fair or conference/congress
- at least two business meetings with two different entities operating in the territory of the country where the above-mentioned fair or conference/congress is held.
As part of a single trade mission, the beneficiary will receive support of EUR 1,800 (lump sum) to cover the costs of a business trip abroad. One can also apply for a grant to finance the purchase of fair admission tickets or to pay for participation in a conference/congress of up to EUR 200 (actual costs incurred), for a maximum of two persons. Entrepreneurs can apply for support to organise up to two trade missions. The total allocation within the competition is EUR 50,000.
– The trade cooperation between entrepreneurs from Poland and Norway has been very successful for years, and the potential of these relations still offers many opportunities for development. All the more we encourage you to take advantage of the support offered by the Norwegian Funds - concludes Konrad Konieczny, Programme Officer at Innovation Norway.
More information about the competition: Support for creating a partnership – Travel Grants.