Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Acceleration Programme: Brinc
Purpose of the financing: Combining the potential of budding creative entrepreneurs with the infrastructure and experience of medium and large enterprises.
Industries: Material Technologies – Natural and Artificial Polymers, Technological Innovations, Electronics
The application period opens:
1 January 2019
The application period closes:
31 December 2021
250 000 euro
Start-ups, micro and small enterprises
What do you need to know?
- the Brinc Accelerator is looking for innovative, ambitious creators who are developing new technologies and are capable of building and scaling up capital-efficient IoT enterprises across the world
- the accelerator is aimed at supporting IoT, Hardware, Smart Home and Smart Plastics projects
- the objective of the Brinc accelerator project – Brinc Poland is to transfer innovative international projects to Poland while they are still at early stages of development
- the authors wish to acquire Polish human capital and promote it in the global market
What will you gain?
- you will be a part of a specialised accelerator with a well-established global IoT brand
- you will gain the support of a dedicated team with substantial experience in the commercialisation of R&D projects and tremendous managerial skills
- access to Brinc’s robust educational platform
- a global network of contacts, partnerships, distribution channels
- attractive acceleration programme for portfolio companies based on three pillars: education, tools, practical help and a network of operators
- a huge injection of knowledge and transfer of technology from key academic institutions that fit the fund’s profile
- taking part in an extensive programme of events:
- “IoT Meetup” – panel meetings with businessmen representing the Internet of Things sector,
- “Hackathons” – meetings in the form of duels aimed at gaining new knowledge and prototyping as efficiently as possible,
- “University Pitch Nights” – meetings with experts to prepare you for pitching your idea to Accelerators and Investment Funds,
- access to facilities, such as office and laboratory infrastructure
- support in graphic design, creating names and trademarks
- support in analysing customer needs
- support in business modelling
- support in management and entrepreneurship
- technical, technological, IT and design support
What requirements do you need to meet?
- A condition for taking part in the project is submitting an on-line application on the accelerator’s website.
- Your project needs to at least have a first prototype.
Acceleration will have the projects reaching the following milestones:
- Milestone I: proving the functionality and verifying the concept or theory
- Milestone II: a functioning MVP – offering minimal functionality to enable project implementation
- Milestone III: project or technology validation in market conditions or product launch
How much can you receive?
You can receive up to
You can receive up to 100% of the project’s eligible costs, i.e. no own contribution is required.
Total amount of funds allocated to project financing
A single project can receive:
PLN 200,000 – financial support, PLN 50,000 – support in the form of services