Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Acceleration Programme: IMPACT_Poland (2.0)
Purpose of the financing: Combining the potential of budding creative entrepreneurs with the infrastructure and experience of medium and large enterprises.
Industries: Smart City, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)/ Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI)
The application period opens:
9 November 2018
The application period closes:
22 October 2020
250 000 euro
Start-ups, micro and small enterprises
What do you need to know?
- IMPACT_POLAND (2.0) is a unique, original acceleration programme for start-ups developed by Fundingbox Accelerator Sp. z o.o.,
- The objective of the Programme is to accelerate development and support innovative and creative micro and small entrepreneurs, and to prove their potential using the infrastructure, experience and resources of technology recipients (large and medium enterprises),
- Funding allocated to grants: PLN 10,000,000,
- The acceleration programme is dedicated to start-ups (i.e. micro and small entrepreneurs) that are developing innovative products, services or technologies, in particular in such sectors as Smart City, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Augmented Reality (AR).
What will you gain?
- acceleration programme of up to 6 months
- opportunity to implement a project/deploy a pilot experiment in cooperation with a large company
- non-refundable financial support in the form of a grant of up to PLN 200,000
- approximately 400 hours of consultations worth up to PLN 50,000
- flexible acceleration programme lasting from 3 to 6 months
- individual technology consultancy – support from technology experts from large and medium enterprises
- mentoring (including on such topics as image creation, data protection, intellectual property, etc.)
- post-acceleration – help with attracting investors, additional sources of financing new solutions and bringing them to market
What requirements do you need to meet?
We are looking for projects that have at least a functioning prototype (or are able to implement their solution within a few months).
We are looking for start-ups that:
- are at the initial stage of economic activity, i.e. have not been operating for more than 5 years since their registration,
- have not paid dividends on their profit and have not been formed through a merger,
- are not listed on the stock exchange.
How much can you receive?
You can receive up to
You can receive up to 100% of the project’s eligible costs, i.e. no own contribution is required.
Total amount of funds allocated to project financing
A single project can receive:
PLN 200,000 – financial support, PLN 50,000 – support in the form of services