Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Acceleration Programme: Polska Przedsiębiorcza
Purpose of the financing: Combining the potential of budding creative entrepreneurs with the infrastructure and experience of medium and large enterprises.
Industry: Bioeconomy, IIoT/AR, Fintech, Logistics
The application period opens:
8 April 2019
The application period closes:
30 June 2021
250 000 euro
Start-ups, micro and small enterprises
What do you need to know?
- 6 application rounds and accelerations that last up to 6 months,
- 10 Technology Recipients, including: 1: J.M. Zdanowscy Sp. j. (owner of the brand Wierzejki), 2: Putka Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., 3: Grupa Maspex Sp. z o.o. Sp. kom., 4: Zakłady Mięsne “Olewnik” BIS Sp. z o.o., 5: Zakład Mięsny Lenarcik Sławomir Lenarcik, 6: Ladros S.C. A. Lewczyk A Lewczyk, 7: Polimer Sp. z o.o., 8: Laude Smart Intermodal S.A., 9: Bank Spółdzielczy w Toruniu, 10: To be announced (TBA),
- A total of 40 start-ups in acceleration and commercialisation,
- 12-month post-acceleration with a Technology Recipient of your choice.
What will you gain?
- Access to the best mentors and business experts,
- A customised suite of consulting services worth up to PLN 50,000 (the total average of 27h of advisory support and mentoring per participant and 15 h of support per participant provided by the Technology Recipient’s experts),
- An equity free grant of up to PLN 200,000, paid out in a milestone-based system,
- Personalised support from the Start-up Curator assigned to each start-up taking part in the programme,
- An opportunity to establish lasting business relations and build a unique network of contacts between start-ups and large/medium entrepreneurs as a result of attending start-up and business-focused events, Business Mixers and networking events,
- A unique opportunity to commercialise a business idea through the direct implementation of the start-up’s innovative solution in the Technology Recipient’s environment.
What requirements do you need to meet?
- apply using the electronic form on the website
- your company has not been listed on the stock exchange for up to 5 years following its registration
- your company has not paid dividends on its profit and has not been formed through a merger, and has not acquired another entity’s business
- you hold full rights to administer the innovative business idea, solution, programme or other project
- you wish to develop your project under the Individual Acceleration Programme
- you are authorised to administer the project on your own behalf, with full rights and free from any encumbrances, collateral or any other claim lodged by a third party
- you have operated as a capital company registered in the Republic of Poland or as a sole proprietor for not more than five years,
- the project you chose to submit for the programme has not yet been commercialised.
How much can you receive?
You can receive up to
You can receive up to 100% of the project’s eligible costs, i.e. no own contribution is required.
Total amount of funds allocated to project financing
A single project can receive:
PLN 200,000 – financial support, PLN 50,000 – support in the form of services