Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Acceleration Programme: Startup Spark 2.0
Purpose of the financing: Combining the potential of budding creative entrepreneurs with the infrastructure and experience of medium and large enterprises.
Industries: IIoT, VR, AR, AI, cybersecurity
The application period opens:
2 January 2019
The application period closes:
31 August 2020
250 000 euro
Start-ups, micro and small enterprises
What do you need to know?
- 2nd edition of the acceleration programme developed under the umbrella of the Lodz Special Economic Zone,
- 4 rounds of acceleration, lasting from 3 to 6 months,
- support for at least 66 start-ups,
- 11 Business Partners / Technology Recipients, including international corporations, i.e. Airbus Poland, Ericsson, PwC, Procter&Gamble, Robert Bosch and Siemens, as well as local companies that expand Polish technological ingenuity on a global scale: Bluerank, Indigo Nails, Ceramika Paradyż, Grupa Pietrucha and WDX,
- Spark 2.0 aims to combine the potential of start-ups with the resources, infrastructure and experience of established businesses, while educating medium and large companies on opening up to innovations and cooperation with start-ups,
- the efforts of Startup Spark were recognised and awarded by fDi Magazine (Financial Times group), with the Innovation Award in the Global Free Zones of the Year 2018 ranking.
What will you gain?
- access to a potential customer from the group of Spark 2.0’s 11 Business Partners,
- access to the infrastructure, resources and experience of an established business,
- up to PLN 160,000 to develop your product or service,
- support from Startup Spark’s operational mentors and technological experts,
- a number of post-acceleration paths for selected start-ups (harnessing the potential of over 250 investors from the Lodz Special Economic Zone),
- pre-acceleration for business and technology teams,
- participation in economic events, including industry events held in the Lodz Special Economic Zone.
What requirements do you need to meet?
- participants are micro or small enterprises that have been conducting business as a capital company for not more than 5 years,
- they hold full rights to administer the innovative business idea, solution, programme or other project submitted that they wish to develop under the Programme, and are authorised to do so on their own behalf,
- they are free from any encumbrances, collateral or any other claims lodged against them by a third party,
- they have not been listed on the stock exchange for up to 5 years following their registration,
- they have not paid dividends on their profit and have not been formed through a merger,
- they have not acquired another entity’s business,
- they have no capital or personal ties to the Accelerator, LSEZ, any entities that provide services under the acceleration programme or the TR that the Applicant chooses to cooperate with as part of their Individual Acceleration Programme,
- their products and/or services meet the business needs of one of Spark 2.0’s 11 Business Partners.
In special cases, Startup Spark 2.0 will accept applications submitted by natural persons who, should they receive a recommendation, undertake to register a capital company and meet the criteria set forth in the Terms and Conditions prior to entering into the acceleration contract.
How much can you receive?
You can receive up to
You can receive up to 100% of the project’s eligible costs, i.e. no own contribution is required.
Total amount of funds allocated to project financing
A single project can receive:
PLN 160,000 – financial support, PLN 40,000 – support in the form of services