Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Sectoral Human Capital Study II (BBKL II) Trade sector
We are happy to share with you key results of the first edition of our research project Sectoral Human Capital Study II (BBKL II) in the Trade sector. The aim of BBKL II is to increase knowledge on current and future demand for skills in 10 sectors of the Polish economy. In this brochure you will find data on: the situation of trade sector, impact of COVID-19 on its processes, key job positions and necessary skills, trends that shape the trade industry and challenges facing the employers and their employees. There is also a section on a balance of competences where we tried to show employers’ and employees’ perspectives.
The research project in trade industry combines two editions, each of them includes a broad array of qualitative methods, including Delphi with 40 respondents as well as a quantitative survey on a representative sample of 800 employers and 800 employees holding key job positions. The first edition was conducted in Feb – Aug 2021.
More information on the results of Sectoral Human Capital Study II (BBKL II) in the Trade sector is available in the Report (in Polish) https://www.parp.gov.pl/component/publications/publication/branzowy-bilans-kapitalu-ludzkiego-ii-handel
- About the study
- Research methods
- Key business processes and key job positions in the sector
- Situation in the sector: impact and consequences of the pandemic, employment solutions implemented by companies during the pandemic
- Looking for employees
- Supply and demand analysis
- Employee retention
- Sector competence
- Balance of competences (skills)
- Challenges in daily business operations (as perceived by employers)
- Most attractive ways to motivate employees
- Measures implemented by employers if employees lack competence
- Most effective training activities according to industry experts
- Future of the Trade Sector: employers’ hiring forecasts
- Trends in the sector as symptoms of change
- What’s next? Development scenarios
Inne publikacje, którę mogą Cię zainteresować
SMART SKILLS Ewaluacja zapotrzebowania przedsiębiorców i trafności podaży nowych usług rozwojowych (skoncentrowanych na strategicznych celach gospodarki inteligentnej, o silnym wymiarze społecznym) i możliwości ich finansowania z EFS+ Raport końcowy