Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Acceleration Programme: INDUSTRYLAB II
Purpose of the financing: Combining the potential of budding creative entrepreneurs with the infrastructure and experience of medium and large enterprises.
Industries: Smart City, Industrial Internet of Things, Bioeconomy
The application period opens:
1 March 2019
The application period closes:
30 November 2020
250 000 euro
Start-ups, micro and small enterprises
What do you need to know?
- Participation in the programme is free of charge.
- You can gain practical knowledge and skills – training sessions and workshops on business development, finances and attracting investors.
- You can gain access to consultancy and mentoring support in the process of pre-acceleration, acceleration and post-acceleration.
- The accelerator ensures promotion and networking – an opportunity to implement your solution in large enterprises (HCP S.A, Solaris Bus & Coach S.A., Rosomak S.A or H. Cegielski – Fabryka Pojazdów Szynowych Sp. z o.o.)
What will you gain?
ACCESS TO THE PARTNERS’ INFRASTRUCTURE
- Our Partners’ modern machine park
- Knowledge and experience of our Partners’ staff
- Working space at our Partners’ facilities
6 MONTHS OF CONSULTANCY SUPPORT AND WORK ON THE BUSINESS MODEL
- Regular consultations with start-up curators
- Workshops on developing the business model and verifying business expectations with the customer
- Workshops on business presentations and preparation for pitching ideas to investors
- Business consultations on finance and cost-effectiveness analysis
- Consultations with business and technology mentors
PILOT IMPLEMENTATION WITH PARTNERS AND PROMOTION
- Demoday – presenting the teams and developed products to the Partners’ management boards and contractors, and to the investors, with media coverage
- Intensive post-acceleration activities
What requirements do you need to meet?
- be classified as a micro or small entrepreneur;
- have at least one member of your team take part in events organised during the programme;
- have exclusive rights to the submitted business idea;
- be developing a project that is a part of the National Smart Specialisation.
Priority areas for the Partners:
- biotechnological and chemical processes, bioproducts, and products of specialised chemistry and environmental engineering,
- highly efficient, low-carbon and integrated systems of generation, storage, transmission and distribution of energy,
- modern technologies for the acquisition, processing and use of natural resources, and the production of substitutes,
- minimising waste generation, including waste unfit for processing, and use of waste for recycling and energy,
- innovative solutions and technologies in water and sewage management and improving the quality of water for consumption and economic purposes,
- environmentally friendly transport solutions,
- automation and robotics of technological processes,
- economy 4.0,
- sensors (including biosensors) and smart sensor networks,
- smart networks and information and communication technologies and geoinformation technologies,
- automation of technological processes and diagnostics and monitoring,
- solutions that increase production efficiency.
How much can you receive?
You can receive up to
You can receive up to 100% of the project’s eligible costs, i.e. no own contribution is required.
Total amount of funds allocated to project financing
A single project can receive:
PLN 200,000 – financial support, PLN 50,000 – support in the form of services