Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Acceleration Programme: KPT
Purpose of the financing: Combining the potential of budding creative entrepreneurs with the infrastructure and experience of medium and large enterprises.
Industry: Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things, Smart City
The application period opens:
1 January 2019
The application period closes:
31 October 2020
250 000 euro
Start-ups, micro and small enterprises
What do you need to know?
- the accelerator is dedicated to start-ups offering products and services in the field of Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things and Smart City,
- it allows for establishing real cooperation with large industrial partners who will share their know-how, expertise and enable a test implementation of the start-up’s solution under the programme,
- it offers extensive training courses, practical workshops, individual mentoring and broad networking.
What will you gain?
- close cooperation with large industrial companies (Technology Recipients), including the opportunity for a test implementation of the proprietary solution using the Technology Recipients’ infrastructure,
- 24 hours of individual mentoring with selected experts,
- workshops on such areas as sales, managerial finance and communication,
- individual classes conducted in accordance with the tenets of Design Thinking or Value Proposition Canvas methodologies,
- industry tour of modern industrial facilities.
What requirements do you need to meet?
- have at least a B2B product prototype
- operate in the field of Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things and Smart City
- be an entity registered in Poland
- have market presence of not more than 5 years
How much can you receive?
You can receive up to
You can receive up to 100% of the project’s eligible costs, i.e. no own contribution is required.
Total amount of funds allocated to project financing
A single project can receive:
PLN 200,000 – financial support, PLN 50,000 – support in the form of services.