Udzielamy informacji o programach pomocowych realizowanych przez PARP.
Acceleration Programme: MIT Enterprise Forum CEE
Purpose of the financing: Combining the potential of budding creative entrepreneurs with the infrastructure and experience of medium and large enterprises.
Industries: Fintech/Insurtech; Health; Energy & Smart Buildings; Industry 4.0; Other
The application period opens:
4 April 2019
The application period closes:
28 June 2020
250 000 euro
Start-ups, micro and small enterprises
What do you need to know?
- The programme is affiliated with the best technological university in the world – MIT in Boston
- We have already successfully completed 5 editions of the programme, accelerating over 100 start-ups
What will you gain?
- Opportunity to take part in workshops conducted based on the model introduced by Bill Aulet, an MIT professor, in his book Disciplined Entrepreneurship: 24 Steps to a Successful Startup
- Access to a network of international mentors
- A week Bootcamp for the edition’s 5 best start-ups
What requirements do you need to meet?
- Every participant has to apply for the programme using a form available on our website mitefcee.org.
- Your company must have been founded in the last five years.
- Your company must be registered or have a branch in Poland.
How much can you receive?
You can receive up to PLN 250,000
You can receive up to 100% of the project’s eligible costs, i.e. no own contribution is required.
Total amount of funds allocated to project financing
A single project can receive:
PLN 200,000 – financial support, PLN 50,000 – support in the form of services